Energy performance diagnosis: the key to improve your performance
Energy management on production lines has become a major concern for industrialists, for economic as well as environmental reasons.
A diagnosis performed by CETIAT will allow you to optimise your energy consumption down to the very heart of your processes:
- INVENTORY: situation of the use of energy, utility systems and, above all, manufacturing processes and equipment
- INVESTIGATION: audit performed on site with a measurement campaign
- ANALYSIS: identification of the possibilities of saving on processes or equipment
- RECOMMENDATION: technical recommendations and quotations for solutions, with estimated return on investment
- ASSISTANCE: assistance for implementation and training
Process – examples
- Drying, baking, etc
- Surface treatment, painting, etc.
- Collage, polymérisation…
- Bonding, curing, etc.
- Cooling, etc.
Ventilation – examples
- Air change
- Capture and control of pollutants at the emission source
- Air treatment at workstations, purification, dust removal, etc.
Environmental conditioning – examples
- Control of work atmosphere,
- Comfort of premises (heating, air conditioning, etc.), etc.
Utility systems – examples
- Compressed air, etc.
From simple recommendations to a complete audit, CETIAT’s actions will meet your expectations.
Following the energy performance diagnosis, CETIAT can provide you assistance to:
- Design low energy consuming solutions
- Assess their feasibility
- Select the equipment and perform acceptance testing
- Implement a counting plan
- Make personnel aware of energy saving, etc.
ECOnomic and ECOlogical advantages for you
CETIAT assists you to:
- Reduce your energy bill
- Improve the efficiency of your process while guarantying its productivity, its reliability and the quality of your products
- Reduce the emissions of pollutants and waste, etc.
CETIAT is your partner for sustainable saving.
CETIAT puts all its competences at your service, in particular to:
- L’amélioration ou l‘optimisation du rendement des appareils et des systèmes de chauffage
- Improve or optimise the efficiency of heating equipment and systems
- Improve the energy efficiency of air conditioning systems
- Reduce the energy consumption of ventilation systems
- Ensure energy management in industrial processes, in particular when such processes require hot air or radiant energies (infrared, microwaves, high frequencies, ultraviolet)
- Greater use of renewable energies: biomass fuels, thermal solar systems, heat pumps, etc.
CETIAT took part in the writing of reference standard AFNOR BP X 30-120 and applies it in its energy performance diagnosis methodology in the industrial sector.
Read some examples, available only in French